Sunday, July 1, 2007

A Stranger in My Own Home

That's exactly how I feel, man. It's like, being a tourist in your own hometown sans the sight-seeing, theme park rides and the camera clicking around wildly. Everytime I get out the door, you feel like the place is alien to you. Sure, it looks damn familiar 'cept with the noticable changes due to time, renovation and the usual stuff but man.. I don't think it's the environment, man... It's the people, I feel. Either everyone's getting older, sophisticated, more lala (for Ipoh-ites, that's an undeniable AND unescapable fact) or uh.... just getting different altogether... I have no idea what has happened to Ipoh, y'know... It's becoming a lot more modernized and all these new shop lots have opened up and stuff like that. Too bad there hasn't been in an increase in shops that sell stuff that I'm actually into yet, though, like guitars, good comic shops, hobby shops and the like. I like Sunway the way it is because that's the way it is. It's KL, man, that's what you get for being the capital of the country. It's much more developed than the rest of the country, one way or another. Ipoh... *sigh* It used to be this quiet little town and shit like that. Malaysia's retirement home, man... But now, there are actually things that I see that remind me of KL no matter how feeble the attempt is. Somethings things are liked for the way they are. I like KL for the fact that it is so much more advanced and shit like that and Ipoh is like the quiet little town that I came from which is famous for it's chicken rice and that funny little uh, salted chicken or that funky uh, biscuit thing. Yeah, that sweet biscuit thing. Man, things ain't cool no more. Maybe I ain't the stranger in my own home. Maybe it's something else. Hm... *ponders*

Transformers

Even though me, Whales and Chee Hoe stepped in the cinema kinda late, we still managed to catch 99.7% of the movie and didn't miss anything crucial that led to questions in the later parts of the movie. Alright fine fine, enough about us getting into the cinema. On to the movie...

IT WAS TIGHT~!

AWESOME

TWO THUMBS UP

FUCKING ASS CRAZY

FLY AS HELL

OSCAR WINNER FO' SURE


Yeah, that sums it up. Yeah, pretty much. Wait, there is one more thing...

MOTHERFRIGGIN' AMAZING

It was explosion after explosion in the whole goddamn movie. From the start until finish, it was pure action with a dash of comedy from lead actor Shia Le-whatsisname. Man... Micheal Bay has delivered the goods. Of course, there is nothing as the PERFECT movie... Even I didn't think it was the perfect movie. Of course, to begin with, there was some mistakes with the names of the Decepticons and stuff like that. I mean, how can Frenzy be without Soundwave? It ain't right, man? Megatron should also transform into SOME sort of gun as well... Even if it did become the old Walther is a'ite, since old is gold, man. *cough* Kinda... Anyways, the important thing is, it rocked! Famous lines like "Transform and roll out" were of course, said and that sweet sweet line from the old 1980s movie, "One shall stand, one shall fall" was said. Ah man, a fanboy's dream come true... *sigh* If you have the freakin' time to read this and STILL haven't watched it, stop right now, close the damn page, walk out that door and go watch it! NOW, BITCHES!!!

*cough*

Sorry.

Peace out y'all!

No comments: