Friday, May 29, 2009

DONE! Wait... That's Almost Done

Yeah boyyy... Finally, last presentation down and only 2 more weeks to the beginning of finals! Here's how it goes...

My first one's for Distribution Management Operations. Not a bad subject. Got 75% for my final assignment! Shit, man! I've never got such good marks back in Sunway. Go fuck yourselves VU Sunway! No one likes you! I even got 4/5 for my final presentation, which was just yesterday, after I fucked up a bit at the beginning. Way too lenient here, but they appreciate effort and creativity when the situation allows it. Not like those dickhead Nazis back in Sunway.



YOU MUST FOLLOW THE GUIDELINE EVEN IF IT'S WRONG!

CONFORM! CONFORM! ACH BIEN GOTZEN~!

Might have stepped over the edge there a bit. Those lecturers back there remind me why Pink Floyd even wrote "Another Brick in The Wall".

2nd one's Strategic International Trade Operations. Full of calculations. Not too over the top, luckily. 45 MCQs and 15 marks in essay. Doesn't sound too bad. I got a good mark for the assignment anyways. Shit loads to study, too.

3rd one's Advanced Marketing Research. Fucked up a bit on the assignment but nevertheless, I'm going in with an internal of 41/50 and the kicker is that I don't need to pass the finals to pass the subject. So all I need is 9 marks and I'm done! Damn, it feels good to be in this country.

Last one's International Marketing. Got a mediocre score for my presentation so I was cool. No idea about my assignment marks, though. I think I'm going to get it later today. Exam format's a bit fucked and the lecturer isn't too sure about everything that's gonna come out but hopefully today she can tell us more.

Heh heh heh... as usual, on the final week, all the ghosts are coming out to attend the final lectures. Bastards.

And with Man Utd losing when it mattered the most, I think this semester is going to end just nice...

LOSERS!

Peace out y'all.

No comments: