Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just a Reminder

Of the good times, that is. Here’s Hold Devil’s Pot of Tea once more, just because GoW3 is coming soon!



I have assignments to do yet I am sitting here typing this post ‘cause I’m bored. And also ‘cause that I feel that I need to bow down to the status quo of blogging. I’m on schedule, luckily. No rush. So, no bitching about assignments this year. Not until some ang moh comes and screws me over, which I doubt will happen.

Watched Wolverine on Monday with Palm, Elly, Daniel and KW. Me, being the Marvel geek that I am, didn’t find the movie that amazing. I’ve become accustomed to this ‘cause I realize that you don’t spend millions of dollars to satisfy a small minority of the public. So, not gonna review it ‘cause I’m too biased.

Now, just for pure fun, I am going to start a tagging chain. No lame random iPod shuffle playlist to answer questions. No lame pseudo death threat if you don’t pass this around. No lame. Yes funny. See, you gotta speak caveman sometimes.

Here we go. Ground rules: Spit out 10 things you believe in/that. Then, tag a random number of people who you think would’ve something interesting to say back. I know it’s assignment and finals time but sometimes you just gotta get the laughs out so you don’t pull that noose ‘round your neck.

Alright. I believe in/that:

1. Love is blind.
2. Cookie Monster really said fuck on TV.
3. Women drivers are terrible. I don’t even trust me mum on the wheel at times
4. It’s okay to laugh at people’s misfortunes, not their tragedies.
5. Marijuana is not a drug. It’s a smoke-able plant with wonderful side effects.
6. Natural selection needs to be brought back into the world
7. Santa
8. No one wins in a relationship. We all lose less each time.
9. Games don’t kill people. Failure to cope with reality does.
10. It’s almost lunch time. As always

I don’t know. Right off the top of my head. Go nuts.

I hereby tag thee. Wei Shiarn, Wing Hoh, Danny, Elly, Fathima, andddd Amir.

Done. Go nuts. Peace out y’all.

No comments: