Saturday, May 2, 2009

In The End… There Will Only Be Chaos

I am fucking stoked about GoW3. Is anyone else stoked about?

It should be due this year innit? Hope its PS3 exclusive just to show why the PS is the big daddy of next-gen consoles out there. Screw you, you Xbox 360 cunts! Hahahahahaha!!!

Nah, just yankin’ ya. I got nothing against the Xbox. I just think it’s a futile attempt by Microsoft to get in on the gaming console market. Stick to your semi-obsolete Windows, bitches!

Anyways, in anticipation for the next God-like (pun not intended) sequel and possible ending to Kratos’s massive and gory quest to destroy Olympus, I started playing the prequel, Chains of Olympus for the PSP. It’s definitely amazing. Everything’s there. I have no idea how they can do the same shit on the PSP like they did on the PS2.



Does anyone remember Hold Devil's Pot of Tea?

How am I doing this?



Yeah, boiii~

Hahaha… I got my own PSP, finally. There’re a few achievements here in this purchase. First, this will be the very first console that I ever owned! Second, one of my rare moments that I went against my own self-doubt and went with what I truly wanted.

Feels good to be alive.

There’s a story to the purchase of that PSP too. The damned thing was probably the last 2000 series in Melbourne ‘cause this model was released 3 years ago and the PSP 3000 series was released late last year so everyone ditched the old stock. This PSP 2000 is a 2nd hand PSP and the ONLY PSP 2000 I can find. 200 AUD, which means 480 ringgits. Rushdi bought his spanking new PSP 2000 with accessories and came up to 1000 ringgits odd. The PSP being 800 ringgits by itself. Unlocked, of course, since it’s M’sia.

Mine was still locked. I don’t know what’s wrong with these white people. Playing original games and getting ripped off. Sheesh. I’m no master of economics but off the bat, I want to say that I think that piracy is becoming, or is a huge force in the economy and it’s the counterbalance.

*hippie mode* That’s taking it back to the man, dude~!

But seriously, crackas. Jeez. Learn, boy, learn.

I got my PSP unlocked at St. Albans. Little place called Ace Gamestore. St. Albans... is just a tad less interesting than Footscray. Just a place where people live their lives. Nothing more.



St. Albans. Seriously ball-droppingly boring place

A'ite, I’m out. Peace out y’all


No comments: