Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just ‘cause I Can

Been feeling like I needed to get my drink on for awhile. I’m not a fish, ladies and gents. 2 beers and 1 shot of tequila’s my idea of a good time. Half a bottle of Black Label is my record and that ended up in me spanking a friend’s girlfriend. With him. And development of a phobia with hard liquor.

Anyways, I did go and get my drink on. Was a last minute thing that I joined Elly and co. out on the town. Hm. I just remembered that term “painting the town red”. Damn man. That’s such an old term. The only time I heard that line was about a decade ago. Wow. You know you’re old when you talk about experiences a decade ago. We went to Melbourne Central’s Cho Gau to get our drink on. If that’s the way it’s spelt. Just some oriental-themed restaurant/pub place. We got there around midnight, waited for 20 minutes and met 2 guai lo that were Elly’s friends. It was only then I found out it was her birthday. Awesome.

Had 1 beer. Keep that on the tally.

Was acting like an ass all night. Not emo ass that kind, just the snide and crude insults all down the way. Works with the Indahvilla lads but it seems I get points deducted in this area. Not that this people show it but I’m pretty sure the people here have normal people feelings unlike the Indah lads.

*sigh*

I need more people that have a higher insult tolerance. And possibly better humour. Not that I dislike the current crowd. Or am wishing for them to be other people. Alright, that was a blatant lie. Everyone wishes for everyone else to be something else. Hahaha… you can’t blast me ‘cause that makes you a hypocrite! Oh what, you don’t care? Aw poopysticks.

Huh… but seriously last night I was dishing out the insults and shit like a motherfucker. Must be all the pent up frustration that my semi-consciousness has accumulated. Yeah, I just made up that term, semi-consciousness. It’s that little bridge between the actual conscious and our sub-conscious. Wow, that actually sounds so plausible to me that I can pull that off on a certain someone. Awesome.

Maybe it was a one night thing. I felt chatty. And insulty. Yeah…

I need to get more insults out and just dishing out on some poor fags ain’t enough. It’s like I want them do a good comeback. None of them actually can come up with something decent except drop to a lower level of crudeness. Or laugh. That works too but it gets old after awhile

Naw, but seriously… Seriously need to stop dishing out the insults. Would hate to tell my boss if he’d like to be dick slapped across the face when he tells me that I fucked up the annual company report.

I take it back. Sounds awesome.

“Do you want to get fired?”

“Do you want to get dick slapped?”

“What?”

“Motherfucker”

“…”

The red's me. Just saying 'cause I know some of you got a negative on the IQ test.

I will keep this post pinned in my office cubicle if such a day ever comes, when I am in an office cubicle, that is, just for reference.

I can see it on my resume, “Fired for being a bastard”

I bet that’s how everyone wants to go.

Or I’m just being self-indulgent in my personal hater-hating fantasies again.

It works either way. Yeah.

Oops, time for my SITO assignment. Best of luck with your assignments and studying for your finals, people. We all gonna need it!

Peace out y’all!

P.S: Ever seen that scene where Stewie does that “Yahtzee” thing? With the wrist action? Yeah. Do I ever have a story for you. Next post, perhaps.

No comments: