Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Struggling

I am currently sitting in my SITO class. That's Strategic International Trade Operations. Yeah, tutes are in a computer lab so that's super distracting and life-saving at the same time. This dude's so bloody boring and slow... The huge problem here is that the tutes are nearly impossible because you wouldn't know how to do the damn thing 'cause the steps ain't there in the lecture notes. It's all theory up in there. So you have to skip the work and pray hard that he's gonna come into class toked up on Red Bull and actually make sense this time round. So yeah... it's a die-die situation here.

Other subs... I think I'm doing relatively better than the past semesters. Been doing my homework and assignments nicely but I think that eventually I'm going to fall apart all over again, start skipping classes and shit.

Woops. Times up. Peace out y'all.

No comments: