Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Big 2-1.

Woah... I am 21, at long last this day. Not that I have been gunning for this day to come quicker ‘cause I’ve done enough shit to last my whole adult life already. Well... I just want to enjoy this day slowly. A day of no plans, no rushing around, just lazing.

What do I wish for? Well... I wish she could at least wish me. Maybe it’s still early in the day. But what I really wish for is that... Heh... I so want to write this down but it’s gonna attract too much attention.

Anyways, firstly, thanks to everyone who has wished me so far and future thanks for those who are about to wish me soon enough. I appreciate whatever birthday favours that you guys have tried and done for me but seriously, there’s no need for that. Thanks, but no thanks!

I actually loads to blog about but seriously too lazy to do all that shit. But then again, there’s nothing all that interesting. Went to Carrum Beach yesterday after the basketball game. Quite a bit to talk about. But should I leave this for another time? Yeah... this is my birthday post. Let’s leave it that way.

Peace out y’all.

I’ll be waiting.

No comments: