Friday, March 27, 2009

Hopefully the 1st of Few to Come

Drats. After the whole week... I finally succumbed to my inner imps (the demons do a lot more so imps are more than enough) and cut my 1st class. I hope this won't happen again due to pure laziness. If I do cut another class but due to unfortunate circumstances, then so be it, but this is totally unacceptable. I just had to break a good streak, now, didn't I?

I wanted to cut one day for so long but it seems that it doesn't feel as good as it used to 'cause when you cut and there's nothing for you to do, it seems rather pointless, eh? Hahahaha... Anyways, I just cut a lecture. No biggie. I can read notes. I might have missed a few jokes in class. Leave it. There's still the tutorial. That, I'm definitely going.

After class... got some shit lined up. One of KW's friends, Kar Yee (did I spell that right?) has a birthday party coming up so... after what these guys did for me on my birthday, I definitely owe them one. Once again, me, being brutally honest, will say that birthdays force people to do things out of obligation rather than the fact that they care. If you do find that people do stuff on your birthdays out of the fact they care, and I mean, when they REALLY care, and not some retarded beating-around-the-bush excuse for "care", then you, my dear sir, are indeed one lucky fellow. Just wanted to get that off my chest but eventhough people do still do the whole birthday thing out of obiligation, doesn't mean that you shouldn't grateful either. So say your thanks. Thank you, guys.

A'ite then, off to the shower I go.

Peace out y'all.

No comments: