Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Welcome to Atlantis

Them Dubai people sure know how to throw a party. You may find the city’s name synonymous with amazing structures such as the Burj Al Arab and other architectural insanities like the Palms and the World. Now, they have unveiled a new resort that rivals the aforementioned wonders of Dubai. Check this out, this is the opening ceremony for the newest wonder that they can offer, Atlantis.



I’ve heard plenty from these guys regarding this place. Instead of waking up to the glorious sunshine of the Middle East, you wake up to the vision of marine life swimming around your room. That’s right. It’s motherfucking underwater, baby! Damn, I lost my mail which had some awesome pictures of the interior and exterior of the place.

Football Manager 2009


I have no idea how I started playing but it’s just that this past year I’ve been really getting into football… Yeah, a bit late, I know so this game is pretty interesting for me. Started it off by managing Arsenal, a frustrating club when losing but amazing when it’s scoring goals like Britney pops babies. Arsenal starts off with an insane budget in the beginning, man! 72 million pounds to play with! I almost could’ve rivaled Man City’s budget! I bought wonderkid Balotelli who’s now my top scorer next Adebayor and midfielder Adrian Mutu and another dude, Mustapha Sali-something. The latter two are alright but so far Balotelli’s my best young ‘un.

Alright, shall not bore ye to death, then. Happy holidays, everyone! Peace out y’all!

No comments: