Saturday, November 15, 2008

Taqi’s Farewell – Part 2

Yeah, this’s way overdue but what the hell, cut me some slack, I have exams too, you know. In fact, just had one today, Consumer Behaviour… I raped that paper wide open, baby… Bun pardo! Messed up quite a bit on Section B, but should be a’ite. Section A was okay… just forgot 3 or 4 of the terms’ definitions. Definitely aced Section C… all the shit I memorized came out and I blabbed bullshit for the part Bs and examples for that shit. Yeah~!

*ahem*

The day after the barbeque, Andre decided to take Taqi out for dinner at Ampang for 1 last time at the usual Arabic/Middle-Eastern food + sheesha places. I must confess that I am one of the worst drives especially when it comes to directions. So I decided to enlist the help of Dion’s GPS so I wouldn’t get fucking lost on the way.

Just comes to show how bad a driver I am… I can’t even freakin’ follow the freakin’ bitch’s voice from the GPS! So after much turning and twisting in the concrete jungle of KL, we finally got to the gas station near Great Eastern Mall.

We had dinner, watched the Man Utd v Hull City game, amazing match that was and had some amazing sheesha. Service was horrendous, though. I do hate foreign help. Foreign people that OPEN the restaurants or shops are alright. The foreign people WORKING for them are horrible. Usually it’d be Banglas, Indons and Indians that floated over on a plank. Pink would be one of the good examples of incompetent foreign help at times. Watching their co-ordination is like watching the paraplegic synchronized swimming event.

Anyways, yeah, food was good and we decided to take one last picture before we left the place.


We were joking so much about how Andre would miss Taqi like how he would be in one of those shower scenes sobbing on the ground with the water running and drawing a heart with an arrow piercing it with Taqi’s name in it on the steamed glass. Amazing shit.

It’ll be a boring year next year if I was staying.

See you real soon, dude.

Beginning of an Adventure – Liftoff


3 more exams to go, just need to pass them, stay disease-free, injury-free and death-free. As in, no close friends/relatives passing away. Had a fair dose this year, thank you very much. 44 more days to go. Peace out y’all!

No comments: