Friday, November 28, 2008

Bolt


After Madagascar 2, I had a completely new and revamped view towards animated films. Besides, I am on holiday, so I went to check out Bolt, the extremely-misguided superdog! At least that’s true for about 35% of the movie.

What follows next, or rather, pretty much the whole movie is your typical, kiddy movie storyline with that one part where happy scenes fly by with a nice song going on until they run into another problem.

Initially I was pretty skeptical about watching this movie ‘cause that buck-toothed bitch Miley Cyrus was the voice-over for one of the rather main characters. I hate Disney tweens a lot. I partially disliked Hilary Duff, couldn’t bother with Raven and definitely would shoot Cyrus in the kneecaps. As if they couldn’t fuck up even further with 1 tween queen every 3-7 years, they brought out a whole new bunch of fags to bag the cash for them. Yeah, you know who I’m talking about… those HSM motherfuckers.

Voice acting was pretty slick on Bolt, Mittens and Rhino’s part. Oh, I forgot to mention that I did watch the whole movie in 3D! Absolutely amazing effect but there were some scenes that I thought they could’ve utilized the 3D effect a lot more other than just making characters seemingly float in the air or the “walk through glass” effect.

Ol’ Spiky’s Rating – 3/5 – Bring the kids or your juvenile lala boyfriend/girlfriend

Football Manager 2009 - *UPDATE*

Choiy… Gone through a lot more tough matches, I have faced a couple of big dogs and am still gonna have to go through a few more big dogs. I have 3 more Premiership matches to go, the ECC finals and the Champion’s League Final to go. My main man, wonderkid Mario Balotelli has been chalking up goals still but not as much as the beginning ‘cause the fame and success has gotten his head way bloated. Anyone has any idea how to deflate huge footballer egos besides giving the match away?

I seriously can’t afford to give any matches away at this point. Every single one of them from here on in is imperative towards football domination! Maybe I’ll lose a friendly match during downtime. Alright then, peace out y’all.

No comments: