Friday, November 21, 2008

I’m Done, Son!

Oh praise ye souls, I’m done! Finally, after an eternity of studying and lonely dinners. Okay, that last part was added for flair but not a complete fib. IEF was fucked up, really don’t wanna talk about it. MR was bad as well… Urgh, it is better to know that you fucked up than being unsure. Screw the finals… What’s done is done. No point worrying.

So after MR (‘twas an afternoon paper), I went home to catch some Zs before going to gym at 6 and then Euphoria at around 10. 1st time going there even though the place’s been there for quite awhile and I literally live next to it. In the end I didn’t go to gym ‘cause it was raining like God was taking that long piss right after you wake up. So I took a longer nap but it was riddled with calls and messages that I can’t even remember was about what…

Anyways, Euphoria is fucking amazing. I seriously don’t mind just going alone to enjoy the music. The Deq plays some pretty slick techno and the chairs and the setting was just suave, man. Just kicked back and relaxed with a beer in hand and just drifted away into the beats. Later we went up to the dance floor where we had a table right by the dance floor. I’m sure most of you know how the place is set up but those smoke machines are the shit, man. Smells like freakin’ sheesha when you walk into it. The music that the DJ was playing was freakin’ amazing… Rock, R&B, some oldies… Choiy, man.

Smells Like Teen Spirit, Song 2, You Give Love a Bad Name, Keep ‘Em Seperated, Wonderwall and even Best of You… He managed to mix all that shit into his set. The rest he mixed with beats and some other shit and he played only one Akon song that I was aware of and Whatever You Like by T.I. That’s one of the songs that I’m super addicted to right now for sure dude. I was jumping like a maniac for the rock songs man. To me it’s like super rare to hear rock songs in clubs but fuck… God bless Euphoria. I also met a few VU people there and even met a few old friends there. Freakin’ amazing night, man. I found that Joe was working there, that was cool… Can call in a few favors when I need a spot there.

This happened to be the 1st that Kang Wei got pissed ass drunk ‘cause every time we went down to the dance floor he got crazier and crazier and eventually he puked in the bathroom. Nasty shit. Well, I shall spare all details as I guess everyone involved doesn’t need this going around but in the end, I got back home at 7 a.m.

Ah… a great start to the holidays. Now, I shall go enjoy my nothingness and non-hectic-ness. Peace out y’all.

No comments: