Tuesday, November 18, 2008

End of the Line

It seemed like only yesterday that I told people my plans regarding my degree. It’s always been so easy to say, “Yeah, I’m going to Australia for my final year”. Truth is, it’s not easy, and I don’t particularly fancy the idea of going. I never did, just because I never thought about it. It’s just so freakin’ troublesome sometimes. It’s hard for me to go and it doesn’t exactly help to make the transition harder. Urgh. Fuck it. When I get there, I get there.

Anyways… still 2 exams down, 2 more to go, namely, IEF and MR, the 2 biggest bastards for this semester. I think I need a bit more time to ace these 2 motherfuckers but alas, as always, time is never on your side when you need it. Fuck this shit, man. All I need to do now is to finish up my past year papers and hope that they come out in the finals. I can do that for IEF but unfortunately, not for MR. Damn it.

Missed out on a few movie reviews since my Opera was fucking around with Blogger’s post Javascript. Couldn’t post pictures or highlight words, freakin’ hell. Going to watch Quarantine and that Guard Post movie after I’m done with this shit. I already watched Quantum of Solace and Madagascar 2. If you have 11 bucks in your pants and you’re standing in line at TGV or GSC, I suggest you better watch Madagascar 2. I had an “animated movies are just crappy” attitude when all these alleged animation greats came out, Ice Age, Madagascar and all these junk but after Madagascar 2… Heh heh heh, this one is something else, dude.

A’ite then, not much to say until the end of exams, I suppose. Oh right, small news. My new Merc is coming in soon.

Choooiiiiyyyyy~

A’ite… That’s all fer now. Peace out y’all!

No comments: