Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tuh-agged

I decided to humour Danny’s latest post and do this thang. I have much more important things to do but I decided to break the monotony. Here we go…

Remove one question from below and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. What’s your ambition?
It’s either be successful businessman or a professional student.

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
Both, actually. They both can offer you different things in life.

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Often… No. Have, a handful. Ever tried listening to a girl with an IQ that could prove that our species is devolving?

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
To a haphazard level, yeah.

5. Do you believe that what goes around comes around?
Karma, baby. It makes the world go round…

6. Do you believe in God?
I can’t hate something I don’t believe in, so, yeah.

7. Do you believe in eternity love?
I believe in ‘til death do us part.

8. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you? (List 10)
Same interests, sense of humour and definitely someone you can spend sleepless nights just talking to.

9. What's a worst girlfriend/boyfriend like to you?
One who uses you for what you have.

10.What feeling do you love most?
Being high. C’mon, that was damn simple!

11. What is your bad habit?
Heh… Absolutely embarrassing, for sure. Pass, for your sakes, not mine.

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hates you?
I doubt there’s any people out there who do, but if there are… I’d probably tell them to suck it up, ‘cause the world’s not a nice place and you definitely deserved what I said or did ‘cause that’s how I roll, motherfucker. Yeah~

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
No, because there are some people that I am only friends with are out of formality or out of my need of wanting them to help me accomplish something significant.

14. What does flying means to you?
Laga laga laga laga~

15. What do you currently crave for the most?
What I want now exactly is going to spoil my special surprise for majority of my readers so I’ll leave that. What I want after that is definitely a meaningful relationship with a girl that I truly wish she’d feel the same way as I do her.

16. Have you ever regretted any decisions that you have made? If yes, briefly describe it.
Definitely. Who hasn’t? Spare me the tough guy talk. I regret not getting to know my dad better. It doesn’t really count as a regret ‘cause I was too young to understand that there will be times that I needed stories and experience to live in this world.

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
Round, talented, bespectacled, funny, devout, jovial and free-spirited

18.What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
Be around the people that make me laugh. Just putting myself in that position is all I need to do.

19. What will you become in another 10 years?
Hopefully happy in whatever position possible.

20. What would you do when you are lonely?
Seriously, you know, I know and we all laugh silently inside.

There, done. Alright, I’ll just tag whoever I damn well please. Cobain, Wei Shiarn, RR, Fatty and RK, you’re it. Peace out y’all.

No comments: