Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Smashed...

I trust that all of you have heard plenty of my whacky stories, from wearing a turban in college to the whole monkhood thing. Here's another one for your entertainment. Today, like every other Wednesday had a 3 hour break. So, my friends wanted to go and interview their manager for the MOB project. Me, Kang Wei and Amarr were already done by Monday 'cause we interviewed Unker Lam Hong that day. He treated us at T.G.I's Fridays as well. One heck of an interview, for sure! Hahahaha... Alright... these guys, Meng Hui, U-Jun and a Malay chick (which her ethnicity was discovered rather awkwardly by Ivan on our way to KLCC for the interview) were the team that wanted to do their interview. It turns out their interview wasn’t much of an interview. The questions were unprepared and the chapters weren’t even divided yet. So the sole purpose of going there was to take pictures with the dude. We parked at a Menara Pinang which was incidentally the residence of Meng Hui’s girlfriend. You know, I still can’t remember her name yet. Strange. Anyways, we just walked out the back door and there was KLCC. Wow. Convenient. We looked around for a place to eat and eventually we went to the KLCC Suria food court to have a bite. Since there was Tarbush there, I immediately went there and ordered my food. We had quite a good meal until the manager that they were supposed to interview came along. He was a really nice laid-back guy who wasn’t really uptight and all that crap. Young as well. I’m beginning to wonder if he qualifies for the assignment and all that crap. I think she did say that the dudes must at least a few good years of working experience. Oh dear… After we finished our lunch, he took us to drink. Not the regular, coffee and tea drink, but as in beer kinda drink. Yeah. Drinking before a class. Some of us actually tipsy like me and Kang Wei. He ordered a whole damn tower of that stuff and I chugged down 2 cups of it, oddly enough. The allergic reactions haven’t come yet but I can feel an odd tingling in my back. It’s either the mosquito bites or the allergic reaction coming. Hopefully it’s the former. U-Jun’s face turned so damn red! He says it’s normal and it happens even though he chugs half a cup. I took two and I only had a slight tinge in my face. Kang Wei’s face was like a school kid in a kindergarten performance! It was like he had blush on! Hahahaha… You can’t really see the redness in both Ivan’s and Meng Hui’s face because they were both dark-skinned. Eventually the “interview” concluded and we went back to Sunway. I swear that some of us were fucking tipsy. I was going outta my mind and these guys weren’t helping by insisting I was drunk and establishing that my speech was slurred. Kang Wei was actually starting to snooze in the back and Ivan was quite quiet in the back. We got back and found a nice parking space nearby one of the rear/side gates. We were late a few minutes and it was kinda funny when everyone was looking at us and realizing that our faces were quite red. Somewhere in the class, Mr. Tee made a comment about how red U-Jun’s face was! Terribly hilarious, I tell you! After the class, I and Kang Wei stepped out and then later the others came out and they told me Ivan had vomited in the trash bin. Geez man… He drank less than me and I’m here, sober as a judge typing this out.

Moral of the story: If you’re looking for attention, drink before a class and burp. A lot.

The more ethical moral of the story: Don’t drink. Seriously. Ain’t cool and do it rarely.


Peace out y’all! *burp* Hoooo-weeee~!

No comments: