Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Run Like Hell!

And so we did, and like hell, as well! =P While we were finishing up our MOB assignment (me, Kang Wei and fellow ex-CIMP-ian Amarr), Kang Wei decided to check the BL scores on Blackboard. To his horror, he found out that he had got a 0 for his assignment! *gasp* So, we went to see Mr Prem (seeing Mr Zain would be suicide despite what he said about the fact that the door is always open) to ask about the marks la. When we arrived at his door, there was a note reading out his consultation hours... For Tuesday it was... 3.30 to 4.30. It was 3.45. I know exactly how that dude who wrote "late bastard" on his door felt like. As we turned around, we saw him waddling over. *phew* There was another girl already asking him about something else so we waited awhile. Finally Kang Wei got his turn and he explained everything. Eventually it turns out the only possible answer to the whole disappearing act was the whole trashcan incident. For the ones who are staring into space about the trashcan story, it goes something like this. Mr Zain unloaded the boxes of assignments from his car and asked one of the Sunway workers to look after it while he went to take the rest. The illiterate illegal immigrant (my racist alter-ego is guessing he floated on a plank here from Indonesia) took the damn box and threw it into the dustbin.

*applause*

Smashing, innit? So, some assignments went missing, of course. Mr Zain allegedly claims of roughing up the bugger but God knows what really happened... 2 of my friends, Chee King and Kang Wei were the unlucky fellas who got their assignments sent to the incinerator on the other side of the town. Luckily enough, Prem told Kang Wei to go and get him a hard copy ASAP so he can mark it on the spot for him. Unfortunately he didn't have the edited version in his pendrive so we had to go back all the way to Kepong for it. Damn. So we did...

Side note: Kang Wei forgot his OTHER pair of eyes, if you know what I mean. Small story so I'm going to let this one slide

LDP was fucked up at anytime, so he said. He was so fucking right it wasn't funny. There was a point where an accident happened RIGHT before one of the flyovers and since because of that, they couldn't get to the side to assess the damage and shit like that. Took awhile to get past them and eventually got past them and pumped that Hyundai Accent's non-turbo engine-but-has-fake-hood-ornament all the way to Kepong. We hung out until all the papers were printed and forms were filled and had an incredibly smooth journey home. We gave it to Prem and then he gave Kang Wei 14 outta 20 for the assignment. Not bad...

Minutes to Midnight


Yeah, I got the CD, man. I bought it instead of downloading it. I can already see you guys tapping your heads thinking I'm mad. But hey, I'm a fan! Cut me some slack, man! Hahahah.... Alrighty then, the unfortunate thing is that Minutes to Midnight does not deliver the goods. It isn't as good as I thought but hell, they didn't say anything that was rather positive about it either. I just remember them stating that it had a new sound. Nothing about it being "explosive" or anything like that... So, I seriously had doubts from the very beginning. There are some really nice songs like "Bleed It Out", "In Pieces","Leave Out All the Rest" and "Given Up". Let's not forget their recent single as well. Ho hum...

Orange - REOPENED

Hell yeah, bitch! It's been so long... I missed the food there so much. If only I had someone to go with me now to go eat it... Since it's not halal, these guys can't with me. Luckily Pink is halal... but still... I wanna go eat Orange! Oh yeah wait... something happened today at Pink. Haiyo... This girl, freakin' ass thin ah. Dude, I'm talkin' Nicole Ritchie thin, man! Could be worse, could be Stephen Hawking thin, dude! Alright, I gues that's too far. We were all at Orange, after a hearty meal and shit like that and she came and joined us somewhere in the middle like that and was talking about the Redang trip with the guys. Somewhere near the end, she sort started lying on the table like she was really tired. So when we left, she collapsed near the stairs but luckily the girls caught her. What happened was a rather weird attempt to get her downstairs by guys and girls... Oddly enough, the girls were all helping her down and we were the ones who took the girl's books. I did comment to the guys about how uh, bad this looks for us but all our rough methods would expose her since she was wearing a skirt. I say... damn sohai la. Anyways, U-Jun drove her car with her, Coacher and Khai to SunMed while we went for the MIP workshop. We were all full like shit and I couldn't pay any attention because I was so sleepy... Oddly enough, I noticed that a lot of people didn't come to class. Rushing MOB, maybe? Heh heh heh...

Alright la, I think that's all I need to spit out. Finals coming. Going home this weekend. Eager to jam like fuck. Wanting Tarbush and Subway for dinner... *sigh*

Peace out y'all.

No comments: