Sunday, May 20, 2007

Oh Snap! I Got Tagged... =_="

Kat started this and I think I will have to oblige her... Heh heh heh... So, here're the rules as far as I can remember. After you get tagged, write abut your past or current crush. After you're done, list down five other people to get tagged so they can write about THEIR experience. Interesting...

However, I don’t expect the lads on my pathetic list to go ahead with this but what the hell, you might never know… Here we go, since I got bloody tagged…

=_=”

If I’ve told this story once, I must’ve told this story a million times to all my friends of how I met this girl called Denise Choong. ‘til this day I ask myself the same question… What the @#$%^&*( is wrong with you?! Anyways, here’s how the story goes. *Prepare for exaggeration and unforgiving swearing*

It was, ah fuck, which year was it? It was after SPM la. For those who are the same age as me should remember the fucking date. Or not. Ah fuck. Anyways, after SPM, my mum decided to take us all (me, her and my bro) to Australia since I had just finished SPM. Woo-fucking-hoo. I wasn’t thrilled, I wasn’t disappointed, I just didn’t have much… how do we say, expectations. So, enter Australia, land of the lazy and the ex-cons. Lazy, why, you ask? They fucking close EVERYTHING at 5 pm. What the hell, man. But I gotta say they got some sweet merchandise in those stores… Anyways, I had been scoping out the chicks in the tour group that we were with. I can’t really remember or can’t be bothered to disclose any extra details but they were a’ite. Then, I saw this chick, skin so pale with her mum (which I thought they were actually sisters at that time… =_=”) and she was… like, dayem… DAMN

DAMN

GOD-DAMN-FUCKING-ASS-SHIT DAYEM

Damn

Woah


At that time la. Now leh… different story. Anyways, I had this major crush on her. Tried to get infor on her as much as I could. I even asked the bloody tour guide about her. Gotta thank the bloke to this day. Fast forward to the last day, 8 pm at the Aussie airport, ready to depart back to sunny M’sia. I’m going to spare minor details but I managed to get her number at last when somehow she managed to tear away from her mum. I swear, I went outside the airport and I was like, “YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!”. Yeah, I was such a virgin. I would’ve kicked my punk ass bitch self if I could go back in time. She lived in Penang and I was in bloody Ipoh at that time. I called, SMS-ed, MSN-ed, whatever way I could get and do and shit like that. Fucking ass obsessed motherfucker I was. Yeah, scary, I know. Anyways, we somehow (I managed to coax her to come to Sunway) ended up in Sunway and lived in the same hostel. I was in CIMP and she was in A-Levels. La-dee-da… We ended up spending buttloads of time together and eventually hooked up and it lasted say… a week? Don’t ask why ‘cause it’s the most motherfucking idiotic reason I could ever fucking think of. If she is reading this now, she would probably rip my arms out and beat me to a fucking piece of pulp by now. Man… seriously, man. It was STUPID. With a capital S! Jesus Christ… See! Even to this day, I am cursing like fuck about it. It is that damn stupid! Anyways, things kinda went downhill from there. Eventually it was the mid-sem break and we finally officially cut off all contact from each other. There was a huge fight and I snapped and shit like that. I mean, she was being such a little biatch in the end I was being such a little biatch in the end. In the end, I guess she couldn’t stand me and neither could I her. Recently I called her up and apologized for something but she gave a typical Denise-esque answer that I’ve grown to be accustomed to. Ah well, comes to show that sometimes investments don’t give you back benefits.

Guys, I loved her like I never loved before and she fucking screwed it up big time. In the end, I screwed it up as well. But what the fuck, I’m here, right now, single, happy and surrounded by friends that actually give a shit about who I am and what I do. So, guys out there being tormented by your bitch(es), I suggest it’s time you hold the god-damn whip and show her who’s boss.

Alright, I guess I completed the tagged challenge. Now to choose my next five. My pathetic list of bloggers either consist of people who seriously will not give a shit about this whole tagged issue or people that do not update at all (*cough*Danny*cough*). So here goes the list…

Wing Hoh
Shantee
Amir
Wei Shiarn
Jospeh


Alright, get to work! Peace out y’all!

No comments: