Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Blues

I honestly haven't had the Monday blues in awhile now. Must've been years, I guess. I didn't have Monday classes last semester so that definitely must've been months. Last 2 years in VU... most of the Monday classes weren't that bad, so I doubt it. CIMP... I enjoyed everyday of CIMP.

School... Bah.

Anyways... I'm going to start a countdown! 25 more days to the release of Dissidia in Australia! I've already pre-booked the collector's edition. Not gonna make another mistake again with the Sims 3. This time at least I'm getting a bit more bang with my buck!

Oh yeah... might also be going on a day trip to Mt. Buller on Wednesday. Hopefully the snow hasn't become ice and throwing snowballs at one another doesn't prove to be potentially fatal. I can almost imagine it...

"Heads up!"

*throw* *crack*

*thud*

"Huh..? Crack? That's not how it's suppo... OMG!"


And then the headlines read "Malaysian student arrested for murdering fellow classmate during holiday"

Smashing.

Woops. Time for class. Long day ahead. 6 hours worth of uni with an hour of break. I can almost feel my nuts shrinking in protest. Son of a bitch.

Peace.

No comments: