Thursday, August 13, 2009

I Miss

… the 7th floor days, where everyday was a joke. Sober or high.

… driving with music pumping ‘til the rear view mirror shook. And then there’d be always friends that enjoyed the same music that you listen to.

… smoking. Too bad I damn well know now that it’s unhealthy.

… my family. Mum’s always naggy and grandma can be a real pain in the ass sometimes but heck, family’s family. Bro might be a fag, but he’s my bro.

… the food. Screw Penang. Ipoh’s the shit when it comes to M’sian food.

… driving, again, in KL with friends. Going places in the oddest of hours just to chill.

… the times when life was simpler and I knew less. Ignorance is bliss.

… the capacity to think. Some people really need a filter between their brains and mouth.

…civility. People really need to chill the fuck out and stop killing each other.

… my friends. They’re real bastards but past the mask, we’re all family.

… CIMP. I would fail and do it all over again, just for the heck of it.

Finally, I miss me. Since when was I such an emo little bitch?! Nah just kiddin'. Just bored.

Peace.

No comments: