Sunday, February 8, 2009

Power Shift

Yeah, it’s kinda old news by now but for those who choose to be left in the dark, here’s the skinny on Perak. Politicians jumping around alliances, losing majorities, unethical power transfers and unhappy protesters. That’s pretty much it. End of story, BN takes Perak back. Personally, I believe that this will be a short-lived victory as most probably they’ll realize that this is STILL a democratic country. If they play the snake and the people play the piper, maybe they’ll get lucky and have another term in this state.

*sigh*

In a sense, I am glad to leave Ipoh but I don’t wanna leave Sunway. Too much people there that I still wanna chill with, despite the fact that Indahvilla’s lifts keep fucking up. But I think I’ve done my fair share of bitching about Australia and the whole leaving thing, I think I’ll stop because I’ve long passed the point of no return and Australia’s becoming more and more of a comfortable idea. I will definitely miss everyone in Malaysia but there’ll always be MSN and e-mail. God bless tech! Gonna miss the “pow pow pow” times the most. Most defining moments in Indahvilla but it’s time to open a new chapter on that chronic chronicle in Aussieland!

=P

Recently got so bored that I decided to Danny’s “25 things” tag and Fattyma’s randomized music playlist questionnaire tag. It’s all on Facebook. Seriously considering posting up here on Beneath the Thorns but nah…

Hmph. Nothing really serious to talk about, just wanted to keep the ball rolling. Recently finished downloading Ocean’s 13 and Spawn. Huge fan of the Ocean’s series, pity they aren’t doing anymore of those but since Bernie Mac’s gone, it’ll be a tad tougher, innit? Spawn, loved the dark nature of the HBO series and loved the movie when I was a kid. Watching it again just showed me how much it bloody sucks! It’s sometimes a huge pity that most comics or games have had their image tarnished by horrible misrepresentation in large scale media mediums. Getting confused with the big words, caveman?

Here’s an example. Punisher. Dude’s a psycho killer in the comics, awesome character. 1st movie fucked him up. 2nd movie… Hahahaha… it’s like digging up his corpse just to rape him all over again. Here’s a more recent travesty – Max Payne. Fuck, this is the worst misrepresentation by far in my books as of now. The game was freakin’ groundbreaking with bullet time gameplay. Yeah, listen, time and time again I have to say that the Wachowski brothers (creators of Matrix) did not create bullet time! Max Payne came first, but this’s pretty much useless trivia, but get your useless trivia straight, man! Speaking of Mark Wahlberg… I should download Four Brothers. That was an awesome movie and Sofia Vegera (did I spell that right?), that Latin hottie that was a air stewardess in Soul Plane, is in this as well.

I think that’s enough garbage for one day. Peace out y’all!

No comments: