Friday, February 6, 2009

Another Youtube-heavy Post

Here’re some videos that people have introduced to me recently and some that I found alone. Music videos, skits, and everything downright crazy! First up is the one that I found the most hilarious is this…



Next up is a bunch of videos from this show, or comedy troupe, called Whitest Kids U Know. Yeah, it’s spelled with a large “u” only. Check these dudes out…





A’ite… done with the comedy stuff. Let’s move on to music. These two videos aren’t that new… First up is Travis Barker, ex-Blink 182 drummer and probably still +44’s drummer. Real talented dude.



It’s sick, right? It’s my fave track right now. I’m trying to get into Red Jumpsuit Apparatus’ new album, The Lonely Road, that I recently downloaded but so far nothing but “You Better Pray”, their latest single from the album, has caught my attention. Hmm… perhaps it needs a bit more playtime. Here’s another mind-blowing video… Rashmi showed it to me ages go.



How does he freakin’ do that?! He looked so at peace playing that like it’s second nature. Brilliant! A’ite, this next video is from a game that has been recently released for the PC and Xbox 360. Graphics are grand but not the groundbreaking and PC-raping type. Multiplayer gameplay for this game is fucking awesome. I have not played it myself, just watched these dudes play it in Imax while they were here in Ipoh and it was fucking mindblowing. Here’s the intro video…



I wanna play this soooo badly on LAN! You can have 8 people play at once tops. 4 Survivors and 4 Special Infected (zombie side). It’s fast, it’s intense, it’s gonna make you pee in your pants and shoot your weakest team mate and leave him there to die. Yeah, great game indeed! Peace out y’all!

No comments: