Saturday, February 14, 2009

In a Land Down Under... Look at My Brand New Hyundai...

1st sentence is right. 2nd isn't for sure. I just remembered that line from Family Guy when Peter tried to entertain Chris' date singing this song. Anyways, yeah, I'm in Australia right now, freezing my ass off. It's easing into autumn now but there are projected heat waves coming this way. Seems like summer just wants to squeeze out a few more shots before it shrivels up and dies in a cold icy blast.

Spent my last proper day in M'sia with the Indahvilla dudes. Just chilled around, went to Chola Spice for lunch and played poker at Rikaz's place. Simple, good, clean fun. Oh yeah, Rashmi has this trick where he doesn't look at his cards while playing and he still wins! Firstly, he gets his cards and without looking at them he places his handphone on it and places bets normally and in the end when all the chips are down, he suprisingly gets an awesome hand that beats everyone else!

=/

Man, these benchouds... I had this gut feeling that they'd do something like this... They got me a brand new Lego Batman set! And the set that I wanted! Alright, not REALLY wanted, but I was trying to build the Batpod, or a bike for Batman for weeks now and this was the perfect gift because this set was the one with the Harley Quinn monster truck and Batpod-looking bike! Awesome! Thanks to all you guys and special thanks to Raashid for suggesting it to them! Yaayyy~

UNFORTUNATELY, I couldn't bring it to Australia with me 'cause I was afraid I might lose it or lose a few vital parts. Sure it's in a box but then I remember my past 2 Lego Batman sets. Shake the box a bit and parts start falling out the cracks. Besides, we had quite some hand luggage as it is. I did complete it thought but did not get the time to take a few snapshots. So yeah, I left it behind at my grandaunt's house. Sorry guys.

Anyways, my new place is awesome. It's really really close to VU and the whole building is brand new! Gonna get some shots or even a video tour once I move in. A'ite then, time to go laptop hunting and get my new Aussie number. Orientation's on the 16th and subject signup's on the 19th. Classes start on the 23rd. Peace out y'all!

No comments: