Thursday, June 19, 2008

Leave Out All The Rest

Snap. I haven't studied the whole day. Just been chilling to this awesome weather the whole day. I went to YouTube to check on some new non-overplayed music videos. chanced upon a new video of LP's, Leave Out All the Rest, from the M2M album. Forgive me if I'm a tad behind the times, but the last time I checked, the TV here in Indahvilla's only good for 3 things: the PS2, collecting dust and one helluva paperweight.

Here's the video:



You know... It really reminds me of Sunshine, starring Michelle Yeoh and Scarecrow from Batman Begins. Other than that, they've finally released some of their better songs as singles into the market, like this one and Given Up. This song is definitely a personal fave for it's mellow feel.

Alright, time to get the motivation to start work. Peace out y'all.

No comments: