Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Deep End of the Pool of Blood

I would reckon I’m wading around that area. But as it is my blood, I really wouldn’t mind being in this predicament. Alright, I just realized that all the titles recently have been pretty morbid. Bear in mind that this all in the name of good twisted humor.

XD

Hehehehehe…


Anyways, last Wednesday’s exams didn’t go as well as I hoped it to be. I just hope that I get enough at least to be eligible for my supplementary exam. I dread the fact that I fail and need to trudge around for another semester doing some fucked up subject that I despise from day 1.

So, here I am, suffering to beat the odds for my next paper, the dreaded Personal Financial Planning paper. One subject that is based off human perceptions of theories and concepts that is only justifiable by their own accords. To make it sound a lot less dramatic and epic, it’s plain bullshit. Lecturer’s a nice guy, as I said before but by being Malaysian, he does lack the charisma and teaching capabilities that’s keeping him here in this country.

Bah, enough of this. I’m starting to get sleepy listening to myself.

What a Twist~!

I can never take another M.Night whatsisface movie ever again after what Robot Chicken has done to him. You may remember Mr. Night for movies like The Village and Signs. I am led to believe the plot of this movie to be caused by a really lame reason. Of course, I will not spoil it for you as I have for myself by asking around. Just some random bullshit I wanted to get outta my system. I’m off to watch The Hulk tonight! Hopefully this time Ang Lee’s taking notes! Hehehehe…

8 MORE DAYS

Peace out y’all!

No comments: