Saturday, July 7, 2007

12 Days Left... Ain't Too Far...

Can't believe that time has flown again! I ain't exactly having the best time of me life here in Ipoh but one way or another, days past by without me looking. I ain't complaining. No way. Not one bit. I can't wait to get my yellow ass back to Sunway man! I ain't looking forward to going back to uni exactly but it isn't that bad, seriously. Hmmm...

Guess What's Back?

The haze, that's what... We all damn well know which bloody country is responsible for this nationwide epedemic so let's not say any names to cause trouble. Actually it's more like, I know who knows about this blog and reads it and if I say anything outta line, I'm looking for a butt-kicking of my lifetime. Hey, it's just a butt-kicking. Why not? Bloody Indonesia. There, I said it. Jesus Christ... leave the damn forests alone! I'm not THE enviromentalist but I am concerned about the whole global warming thing and Armageddon thing 'cause it's most likely I'll live to see it. If we got, say, a century to go before all things go to hell, I don't mind, go ahead, at least I'll be dead and gone. So please, put those god-forsaken torches down and farm somewhere else. There's no need to put fire to the sword, mate.

GOSH!

=P


Transformers, Again

Yeah, I went to watch it again. This time with me mum. I was quite surprised when she said she wanted to watch it. Seems that of all the cartoon characters from... say, a decade ago, that I used to watch and was particularly interested in, she said that the Transformers were definitely one of the best ones she has seen so far. So, yesterday we went to the TGV cinema in Jusco to watch it. I bought the tickets the previous day 'cause those damn idiots wouldn't sell them via phone and they ain't got the online booking shit. Retards. I guess convenience is another thing I COULD love about KL, besides it being the cess pit of the country. Anyways, she said it was like when she watched "Star Wars" in her time. As in, it was groundbreaking, jaw-dropping stuff. Seriously, man, it's the bomb. If you are STILL reading this and you haven't went to watch it, go do it. NOW. After watching such a movie, other action movies like Die Hard 4 and perhaps the new Harry Potter movie won't even cut it. It feels like the time I played God of War and God of War II. Even after finishing the games... a few times finishing the games, you still can't pick up another game and then actually play it. It's like,

"Man, this is slow. GOW would've let you kill the guy and let you through"

"This is boring. I'm playing GOW. Wait, I played it already."

Yeah, something like that. It's that feel that nothing could match it. Ever. Eventually I got past that stage and started playing something else. Seriously, nothing else was as good as it was. So, I guess Transformers was like the "God of War" of movies for this year. And you sure as hell better agree with me!

Ngyah hahahahahaha...

*cough*

Sorry...

Laptop - Loss and Recovery

The fan, after months of producing enough sounds to fill up a jukebox and actually play remixed tunes, FINALLY gave in. It began overheating and shutting down randomly. So, I opened the sucker up and finally cleaned it. Unfortunately, the problem wasn't about the cleanliness, it was more of the.. uh, fan itself. So, I had to call the com guy to come over and take it away. He fixed the fan and added an additional 1GB RAM. Sweet! But still, although it HAS an X700 equipped into the damn thing, there are still some guys I doubt that can last in this baby. Eventually my laptop will be recycled and junked and hopefuly I will be lucky enough to get a new one that has over average gaming capabilities as well.

N76 - Seriously...?

That was quick, the N95 just came out and then N76? Choy~! That was fast. I really like the design thing. I sort of had a little flip-phone liking after seeing Ivan's phone but just couldn't find one that's slim and had nice specs. I guess my prayers were answered. Hopefully. I've been scouring the net for pics and specs of the li'l blighter and so far it seems pretty nice. The only problem now is that the N series has never achieved a 100% satisfaction guaranteed from any users of the N series that I am familiar with. The camera on the sucker's just 2 Megapixels but I ain't no Putlitzer prize winner-wannabe, now am I? The whole music features really got me interested 'cause I've always dreamed of a device that can call, SMS, pay music and all that jazz and the closest thing so far is a handphone. A handphone isn't really a handphone now. It's more like a bloody electrical-neo-modern-techno-Swiss-businessman-knife. Seriously! Think about it long and hard, lads. Well, whatever it is, I am kind of interested but as usual, I'm a broke nigger and the thing costs $1800+. Not looking too good. Maybe U-Jun has a nice deal for me since he IS selling a N76 (no idea who it belongs to) and it's only been a month old. *sigh* We'll see then...

Peace out y'all.

No comments: