Wednesday, July 18, 2007

And So It Restarts... D'OH!

The new timetable for VU Sem 2 and other sems are out already and available on BlackBoard. I'm still finding the god-damn site that will show me the information I need for that accursed supplementary test is still pulling a no-show on me. It's supposed to come out today! As in, 18th of July! Hmmm... Still, it's the graveyard shift in Aussieland. I'll check back in a few hours la. Damn nervous laaaa...Well, I can't say I didn't expect that I needed to sit for the damned supplementary test 'cause the moment I flipped that booklet open on that day, I knew that one way or another, it's gonna be one helluva miracle to pas that motherfucker. Lo and behold... it did come true and the worse part is, I fell short of 2 marks to skip that damned test. Ah well... Hell, I knew that it'd be a doomed thing since day 1, bitch! I just hope that I can pass this shit. Hmmm... if it IS indeed a supplementay test, whatever marks that I gain from that should be added to my measly 48%! Sounds like a sweet deal! Hmmm... maybe the test is worth 10% only... That way, we can't exactly overshoot the score now, can we?

*sigh*

These thoughts of that damned bloody test is killing me!!! No regrets, man! I did my best for that fucked-up manager interview assignment, 'nuff said! I studied my best for the damned subject, 'nuff said! But still, it ain't enough or I just wasn't good enough. It's a pity, though, that sometimes effort goes to waste and it blows up in your face. Hopefully this trend doesn't continue for long 'cause I intend to kickstart Valamanway's future very soon. I've been working on some lyrics and hopefully that Lady Luck will shine upon us.

ARRGGHHH!!!

Gotta get pumped up!!!

*
God's Strengh!!!*

LOL

=P


Peace out y'all!

No comments: