Sunday, July 22, 2007

Introducing Kundy...! The New Addition to Kundy's Paradise!

If you all are wondering WTF am I ralking about, Kundy's Paradise is the network name and sort of the unofficial name of our household and Kundy is the name of the uh... new "housemate" of this household. Weird name for a guy but he is, after all, just a cat and he does belong to Rushdi and Rushdi being Rushdi, named him Kundy. Heh heh heh... He's just a kitten but he's fuckin' hyperactive and is currently destroying my printer paper. He likes to claw and bite people whenever he gets the chance. Anyone who is unwise enough to take a nap in the hall with have a cat waking up on his face. Or their body parts severely bitten and scratched. I have some pics of Kundy that I took while he snoozed on my lap while I was playing video games but let's save that for another time.

Harry Potty and the Order of the Phoenix

I wanted to watch this movie in Ipoh but the dudes at home were well, those kind of people who see things as they are and labelled it a kiddie movie. So, I watched it with Rushdi and his sister (who's here for 4-5 days visiting Rushdi). It is at least ten times better than all those last 4 movies put together, man! The last 4 sucked balls like nothing and this was FINALLY good! The fight scenes and everything were absolutely amazing. The actors were good as well, with Radcliffe doing the whole whiny Potter thing nicely, even though the whining part was really annoying. Umbridge... FUCK. I wanted to slap that bitch right there and then. Fuck, even if I see the actor, I would slap the livin' daylights outta that ho! It was that realistic. Hell, the directing and the movie was really good to the point that I didn't really mind the fact that the new actor playing Dumbledore sucked balls. As you guys might know, ever since he came, Dumbledore has been rather out of character. They did, of course, miss some essential parts of the book like the fact that Harry didn't go deeper into the part that his dad was really a bully and shit like that and he didn't go mad at Dumbledore. Overall, a tight movie and a must-watch for Potty fans! Oh yeah, and the blimey book is out! Heard it's up to standard with the 1st 3 books but not as sucky as the previous 2-3 books. Tight~! Can't wait to get back to Ipoh to take a read, man!

Supplementary Test

Yeah, it's at 9 am tomorrow and I'm here blogging. I seriously don't know how things're going to be but HOPEFULLY everything will tun out fine. Hui and U-Jun are joining me for the test and so is Aaron Kerk. I got 48 and it was fucking frustrating and those who got 49 must've been yankin' their pubes off, seriously! Going to study soon...

VU Enrollment

Wow... most of us got all the same classes together and all the classes that we wanted! Excellent...! Besides that, there's only one workshop in the whole semester and the timing happens to be bullshit la... The last period on Tuesday. Ah well, one day that everyone will definitely bitch about. Hahahaha...

A'ite then...

I'm off to play a bit then breakfast then going to study for MOB. Wish me luck and good luck to those who are in the same predicament as I am.

Peace out y'all.

P.S: Yours truly might be doing a stand-up comedy on air, namely the Monash online radio crap I've been hearing about. I might decline due to the lack of comedic flair and material.

No comments: