Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Discipline, What Discipline?

Mr Sammy asked me and Cobain for our "discipline drug" for losing weight. There isn't much to it, really, I doubt I exercised any discipline at all. Just go. You've got free time, go. Always jaga your body. Know your limits. If I get any sort of ache anywhere, I don't go, although I can go and do other parts of my body. This is because I am sort of a perfectionist. I finish what I start. Do it as you please la. Do everything as you like. Some processes might be slower than others but don't give up. Sometimes it's better to take the easy way out, like me. =D I hate running, so I never touch the treadmill. Instead I opt for the bike. For weights, just use normal ones in the beginning, damn heavy ones in your second round and then light ones for the third or the last round. Your choice. Working on your abdomen is great as well. Since your body figure is mainly determined by that area, attack it with like, I don't know, like, what, 100 sit ups? Not in one round la, but, as you move along the circuits. 30 here, 30 there. Alright, I'm no pro la, these are just exactly what my trainer said. So just passing on the info la. No need much discipline la, just stop buying those kuih and no drinks 'cept plain water for every meal and you will be fine. =D So, Sammy boy, this is MY "discipline drug". I don't know about Cobain's. Peace out y'all. 

No comments: