Monday, February 5, 2007

The Call That I Have Been Waiting For

Hell yeah, this is what I have been waiting to hear all holiday long. After so long brushing up on my bass guitar, Danny finally called me up to make a new band. So far, it's just me, Danny and Joseph in this thing. We need a drummer, a vocalist and MAYBE a keyboardist. So far this is all speculation la. But if all goes well... We might be able to perform at this sem's CIMP Talent Night. Now I just gotta brush up on more tabs and other stuff to get myself to top notch. The new name's not determined yet since we don't have all the members but Danny's got "Elements" in mind, representing ourselves, since we're from such diverse backgrounds, even musically. If everything really goes all 100% top-notch PERFECT, then... we advance to something seriously over our head. May seem soppy. May seem useless. May seem dead boring. But what better way to fame is there except by embarassing yourself on satellite TV. That's right. I'm talking about... BLAST OFF. Sure it's lame. Sure it's useless, but it seems to be the best shot into fame by far. So far, these are all merely dreams and speculation. Hopefully, these dreams will come through. With loads of jamming and a whole lotta nerve. So, until then, peace out y'all!

No comments: