Wednesday, February 14, 2007

As The Smoke Clears Away...

I made it a point not to mention that I had any Valentines' Day plans so that it will remain a surprise. So, now that the cat's outta the bag, I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you guys. Me and Amir Rashid actually kinda... conspired to pull off some stunts off on this day. Him, being the one to do it since he was in KL and I wasn't. The plan was getting flowers and all that jazz for our *ahem* targets, and then surprise them in class. Kinda like what I did last year. Except this time Amir was the delivery boy, and the purchaser of the flowers. Owe you one man, and then I also owe you a 100 bucks. Hahahaha... Anyways, me not gonna say the name of this lucky girl but her reaction SMS wasn't exactly like, "Oh my fucking God! FLOWERS! I love you!". Well, duh. That would be way too fast for me to handle. It was fine la, full of surprise, thanks and one thing I didn't expect... She said it was kinda wasteful. Gee man... WTF is wrong with this world these days? I mean, I just blasted my best friend's girl about her similar thoughts and now this? Alright, at least she didn't send me some hate SMS like, "I can't believe a total loser like you thinks you got a chance with me". Alright, that would be WAY bitchy. I would send her a dead cat the next day, man. I guess, I can take what I can get, then. The arrow's been fired, let's see which part of the target does it land on. Peace out y'all! 

No comments: