Friday, February 23, 2007

Back In Sunway!

It's been so damn long since I blogged, I think. Justa few days only but it felt so so so long. Even though it might've been a few days, it feels kinda long. Ah well... so much to say, so little time. I'll keep this short.

Annual CNY Buffet Dinner

As usual, it was held in Casuarina, courtesy of my grandma and I invited a few more friends to the mix this year, namely the Sunway niggas. Heh heh heh... Shakir, Piumi, Mizna and Amir came to Ipoh around 4 something and I met up with them in Jusco, KFC. Greeted them and then flashed them a bit. Hahahaha... Upper body, not lower. Hahahaha... The place was packed, I wasn't stupid. So later on we headed out, and I showed them the way to go back home later. They were planning to go straight home after the shindig. Unfortunately the jam was so bad, I had to lead them back home straight away because the jam was seriously pissing me off big time. They kinda complimented my room. Heh heh heh... Gave me a few gifts. Really thankful. We took a lot of time to get ready (actually, not me, but them). They went to pray before going and then we went to Casuarina. Saw my other Ipoh friends there, Jin, Whales, Lipas and Chee Hoe. And as usual, Eugene and Jer was late. Like every year. Heh heh heh... Introduced the Ipoh chinks to the Sunway niggas and it was alright. Okay, long story short, everybody kinda got off good. Didn't exactly became buddy-buddy but it was enough to keep the table half-assed-ly noisy. Which was good. Grandma passed around ang pows and those gold fishes with jellies in them. She even gave me an extra angpow and pinched my cheek in front of all my friends. Kinda embarassing but I guess I wasn't really ticked off. In the end, it was a good night. Thanks guys - CHEERS!!!

Moving Into Indahvilla

Yeah, I moved outta the condo. Sure it was kinda convenient that they get the trash out of the apartment and wash our toilets and clean our common areas. BUT... They moniter our every moment and basically are discipline teachers watching our every moment, wandering around the premises and watching the CCTVs. Amazingly smashing. However, the condo was the place where most of my great memories are, both 1st sem and 2nd sem in CIMP. Romance and friendship stories all over. Ah well, Indah is kinda nice, our own place baby! With a PS2! Woohoo! Compliments to Rushdi, of course. However... there are some problems with our place. Hence, I christened our place as...

The Motel

Rikaz ( Shakir's cousin and also another tenant in our place) and his friends are practically semi-tenants in our place. They come almost every day, take over the PS2, make loads of noise, makes me unable to walk around my own home half-naked and the like. There's this huge dude that crashes at our place all the time and he stinks like FUCK. His shoes stink. His pits stink, he stinks. Nuff' said. He stays overnight and that really doesn't contribute to this feeling of security in the house. So, one day Shakir spoke to Rikaz and reminded him of the oath he supposedly took about no turning our place into another Perdana (LONG LONG STORY). So, yesterday while there were some gorillas playing "Catch the Banana" in our humble abode, Rikaz came in with more friends (much to my utter dismay) and then he took them away (much to my delight). This happened yesterday and today he is giving us the cold shoulder. Joy. Ah well, it is a home, not a gambling den and any other weird noisy places you can think of including the brothel. So... problem, half kinda solved. Good enough for me, I can play my games in peace. Ahhh...

VU Orientation

VU seems to be totally devoid of the usual niggas I have grown accustomed to. There are so much chinks. Thank god there are no lala chicks. Or much chicks anyway. Feel like switching to Monash but ah well, you're in Uni for studies... and MAYBE getting some head along the way. Hahahaha... Met some familiar CIMP guys, namely ma nigga in da hood, Ivan, Kang Wei, Shin Ying, Norin and some other chicks from my IDC class last year. Can't remember their names, ah well. Hahahaha... The 1st half of the 1st day was really lousy 'cause they were giving the same shit that they piled on us last year, when we were poor, unsuspecting victims. So we just skipped the afternoon session after we enquired about how does the whole timetable thing works. Seemed fine until this morning when we actually had to go and line up in excrutiating lines and then sign up for tutorials, workshops and practical classes (only for Business Statistics). Me and Kang Wei kinda sticked together throughout the whole time there so we were together in most classes but Ivan stuck with his friend Wiliam so some of our classes are different. Ah well, you win some you lose some. Either way we're gonna be together in some classes so that's good enough for me.

Woah, so much to say, literally. Luckily, that's all that I can muster, as I suffer from CRS, so see you guys in Sunway then. Peace out y'all!

No comments: