Thursday, October 2, 2008

Raya Holidays!

Eid Mubarak and a Selamat Hari Raya to everyone! This year’s Eid is going to have a little twist! Everyone’s up for a trip to the East Side! From what we all perceive, the east side is fucked up because of well, Malaysians damn well know why and those of you that are unaware, just ask any other Malaysian.

Anyways, initially it was a plan to Pulau Tioman and crap. Sounds pretty amazing and shit, eh? Plans didn’t settle to the state that we wanted to and then it got changed. Instead of Tioman, now these guys wanna go to Terengganu… East side… and foreigners that can’t speak Malay… I just hope that whatever perceptions that us west side Malaysians have about the east side Malaysians are going to be proved wrong when these guys get there.

Anyways, whatever the case is, everyone else is going and I’ve decided to sit this one out for personal reasons. Don’t ask, please.

When these guys were all praying at the mosque, I needed to go to CIMB to withdraw for the day. I passed by Mohamed’s, a mamak restaurant that would deliver anytime of the day every day of the year, except on Eid, and that was like, “woah” when I took this picture.



Shit man... It's like... the end of the world, dude!

I actually forgot to get someone their gift and then in the end managed to get it last minute via Jaafar’s delivery. Hahahaha… Yeah, odd, I know, but whatever, dude. Anyways, Eid morning came and went with the usual wishing and stuff. Piumi made everyone breakfast that morning. It consisted of some kind of rice with coconut milk which sounds a hell lot like how nasi lemak should be, some chilli onions (which they all asked me to eat, thus increasing my suspicion that it was lethal), some potato dish and chicken curry. Damn, the chicken curry was nice. Heh heh heh... So was the faludda! Choiy~ I got one huge bottle in my fringe like, right now! Fuck, the uh, dessert was a sort of egg custard which is FUCKING amazing. Yeah~!

Well, before any chow down happened, I had to distribute my Eid gifts to all these dudes first! Funny thing was that Piumi made me buy the red wrapping paper only whereas I wanted red and blue. So, all the presents were wrapped like a Christmas present sans the ribbon. Funnily enough, the random shirt I wore this morning was red. Hahahaha… They had to make Santa jokes…



Rahul just woke up and came to chow down



Halfway through the breakfast session
 
Couldn’t get more shots ‘cause everyone was definitely having way too much fun! After Piumi’s breakfast, we had a li’l siesta and then it was off to the 4th floor to Ashik’s (did I spell that right?) for Eid lunch. The spread was pretty decent, huge pot of chicken briyani, some uh, cutlets, I think, some veges, drinks, dessert and some sort of gravy. Yeah, it’s during these festivities I decide not to freaking care what the hell I get served… As long as it tastes edible and is amazing, hell fucking yeah. There WAS this one particular hot chick over there in a brown dress. Fuck… She looked freakin’ tight, man!

We bounced from Ashik’s place right after we were done and then me, Rahul, Rushdi, Taqi and Shradda went to 1 Utama to chill a bit, seeing as it is Eid! Couldn’t get a damned cab ‘cause they were all too afraid to run into cops seeing 5 people in a cab. Fortunately, one of those huge premium taxis rolled by and dropped some people off at Lagoonview and I took the chance to ask him to take us to 1 Utama. Charged us a decent price of 25 bucks seeing as there were 5 people already. He was even nice enough to give us his number and shit.

Once we were there, Shradda wanted to go get something to eat. She and Rushdi went to Thai Nudle whatsis place while the rest of us went to Burger King ‘cause Rahul wanted to eat there and me and Taqi had bought Cinnabon and we thought that BK would give less of a fuck about outside food than Thai whasisface. The stuff that we talked about at BK was just hilarious, man. Real X-rated shit that I think that is best left to the reader’s imagination.



It's a rogue software! Or is it?

We went for the 7 pm show of Eagle Eye at the GSC there… It was an entertaining movie, download it. Not worth the petrol, popcorn and ticket to watch it.

Ol’ Spiky’s Rating: 3.4 outta 5.

It just features Shia doing what he did best in Transformers – running like a motherfucker. No uber hot chick this time to accompany him like Transformers and Disturbia.

Alrighty then, I’m going to have my breakfast and these guys are still waiting for their ride to Terengganu which is approximately late by an hour and a half right now. Eid Mubarak once again and happy holidays! Peace out y’all!

P.S: I don't give a FUCK about work this week, so if you got any ideas about asking, save it.

No comments: