Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You're Never Too Old

Nope. Age is just a state of mind. Like pain. At least that’s what the huge Mighty Duck keeps saying. Well, folks, I managed to scrounge up some cash and I went on to knock off another item in my juvenile shopping list. This time, I went again for Lego!



Bless the Danish...

I was planning to take these chicks to KLCC one day while all these dudes were at Redang/Terengganu and then buy it then but people made plans, got busy and the such. So, I waited for my mum to come on Sunday and went to KLCC after lunch with my grandma. Bless her heart, coming all the way at least twice a week to see us. Damn, that sounded so unlike me. The Toys R Us there only stocked the newer Lego Batman sets such as the Tumbler and a few other sucky vehicles that had other villains like Harley Quinn. Oh yeah, that particular set had a lousy attempt at the Batpod.

Anyways, I managed to get my hands on this, the Lego Batwing. It comes along with Joker’s helicopter too! Check this shit out…



Complete with railguns and Joker Smilex bombs



Classic Tim Burton design



See, the sucker's as large as my laptop!



Back view. It also comes with railguns and a missle launcher at the tail

My brother also bought one set. I would’ve chose it too if I was him. It’s the largest cargo plane in the Lego City series. Check it out.



Old style cargo craft



Plane crew on duty



Joker and his henchman planning some shit to go down

Pretty tight, eh? It’s a real simple set compared to my Batwing set. The nose, tail and the upper body of the plane are whole pieces, so all you have to do is put in the connectors and then snap them together. The little fellas with the car, stairs and cargo lifter are simple stuff, too. The whole set’s so simple that they don’t even offer alternative designs unlike all the rest that I’ve seen before.

Puppies!

Was around SS15 Monday afternoon and Rushdi and I stumbled into some pet store. While he was busy choosing some cat food and stuff for Kundy, I snapped a few pictures of these pair of puppies



Took some effort to rap the glass



Took more effort to get this 2nd bugger to look



Back to their nap

Funny thing about dogs is that they stop being cute when they’re older and can either get really ugly or just… normal, unless it’s one hell of a dog. Cats are cute when they’re small, as always. Still kinda cute when they’re like teenagers and just elegant when they’re older. Either that or they’re ugly from birth. At least they’re honest, in some sense. Hahahahha…

Alright then, I guess that’s it. Got some major assignment ass to get kicking. Wish me luck! Peace out y’all!

No comments: