Wednesday, October 15, 2008

That Last One

Phew, I can’t believe we’re up to that damned final assignment of the semester, and the year, for that matter! It’s the Marketing Research one and we need to compile the final report. It has a word limit of 3000 words and is a group assignment. Shouldn’t sound too tough but the lecturer’s a bitch so she’ll chew our ears off even if we try to ask her during consultation hours. Geez…

Anyways, good news and bad news! At the same time, actually, for the same thing. I got my offer letter to VU Melbourne! Feel happy that I made it through (assuming I pass everything in the finals, that is) and also sad that I am leaving so much behind. It feels kinda like I haven’t done enough here yet. It’s unlike leaving Ipoh where you get that, “FINALLY I’m out of this place!” feeling. Ah, whatever. Take things as they come, I guess.

Disaster Movie



This is just one of the many posters out there

At this point, I have no idea what to say about this movie. It’s a spoof of all things recent, popular and mainly centers around the theme of a disaster movie. They have fucked with High School Musical, JT, Hannah Montana, Night at the Museum, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Enchanted and of course, Step Up 2.

I hate High School Musical with a vengeance, truth be told. They should’ve made it worse for those little motherfuckers. Come to think of it, Hannah Montana too, that buck-toothed bitch. Glad to see her pinned down by a huge ass meteor.

Ol’ Spiky’s Rating – 2.5/5 – Download it.

Watch out for those chipmunks by the way. Peace out y’all!

No comments: