Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fuck Me

Funny story with tragic ending… Listen now. Few weeks back my cousin, the younger one; Chong Zhuang was driving my brother back for the weekend. With or without other friends, I’m not so sure. They had hit the rear end of the bus where the passenger was and my brother was there. My mum insisted it was his good karma that prevented him from getting hurt. I played it cool in that conversation and joked and mocked it.

Big guy upstairs needed to prove a point apparently.

A routine trip back to Ipoh was planned as usual and my brother, Chong Zhuang and his older brother, my cousin Chong Wei who was the same age as me, and 2 other friends were to go back together. I lied to my mum regarding the Monash Ball and kinda conveniently forgot to tell her that the coming week was the mid-sem break. So I was to stay back in Sunway to chill. So, going on with life, I was at Pyramid shopping for the Monash ball.

Off-topic: I had 2 dates for this night and special surprises lined up all over.

Since I had nothing better to do until gym, I decided to go watch these guys play some snooker. Around 5, I went back home to chill before going to gym. I noticed some of my Lego Batmobile parts on the floor so I called my brother, who was on his way home to Ipoh. So I started asking him if he tipped it over. He said yeah and then all of sudden I heard a shout, some screams, jumbled noises and wind blowing.

I’ll spare whatever that happened at my end and go on straight to the point of all this. Apparently Chong Woi had fallen asleep on the wheel, accelerated, nearly hitting a truck but swerved to the right instead, hit the divider, bounced and flipped towards the left side of the road. My brother just had a swollen cheek whereas the other 2 friends had minor injuries. Chong Woi walked out the same way he walked in. Unfortunately, Chong Zhuang was severely injured and passed on upon arriving at the hospital in Tapah.

Fuck this shit, man. People keep telling me I can’t blame myself but I feel as though by wanting to do what I want instead of going home, I could’ve avoided all of this. Chong Woi would probably have asked me to drive and I would’ve probably seen him being sleepy.

FUUUCCCKKK!!!!!

Never knew the repercussions for such a small lie would turn out like this.

FUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!

FUUUCCCKKK!!!!


Fuck this shit man. Just don’t have the energy to argue, care or anything anymore. Fuck man. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

No comments: