Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Empty

Damn, that sounds like such an emo title. Nah, I ain’t going to pull one out. There’re a few things I would like to get off my chest to start this post off. Firstly, I actually feel that I’ve been skipping way too many classes. Now it’s like instead of one class ‘cause it’s really late into the afternoon, it’s more like a whole day. I skipped 4 freakin’ hours on Monday alone and I skipped another 2 hours today! For idiotic reasons to boot! I have seriously got to pull my show together. I get disappointed at myself because I start getting doubts when assignments are due and shit like that. At least I have a relatively clear idea on what’s due next week. So far I haven’t FORGOTTEN about any upcoming tests like last semester. This semester there are weekly online tests and I’ve done a few just because we all did it together in the computer lab.

I hope I’ll have a buttload more discipline if I get to Australia, otherwise I’m screwed. I guess that pretty much sums up whatever I needed to get off. Alright, now to the meat of the post. Rahul was saying the other day how the days felt empty and Taqi said it was probably because of how routine life is and how what we do for fun is just mildly entertaining and of course, the main thing is that there seriously is nothing that grand to look forward to, at all.

I know back in Ipoh it’s pretty much the same, where I stay home everyday with my phone switched off and download shows and movies endlessly just to fill the gaps between sleep and mealtimes. Maybe I should pick up some bombastic hobbies… Like bungee-jumping or skydiving. Rock-climbing’s mildly entertaining if you’re a fan of bondage sex. Okay, that one didn’t make much sense to me.

Fuck this shit, I’ve got assignments to finish.

Bum-Bum-BumBum-Bum-Bummmm~

Just imagine it to the tune of Star Wars. Me and Rushdi were kinda bored outta our skulls we decided to go hit the movies and since I was itching for Star Wars, we went. I’m pretty lazy right now to go write a review so I’ll sum it up in a few adjectives, “good” and “entertaining”. That should rile you all up.

Alrighty then, fun’s over. I have to at least finish up this Executive Summary, Introduction and half of the body paragraphs for Marketing Research, study for Friday’s IEF test and also, finish up the AMC take home test. It may look like 3 items on a piece of paper but it sure as hell is a buttload of work. Peace out y’all.

No comments: