Monday, August 11, 2008

Tying Up Loose Ends

Let’s just say that a lot of weight can be removed from your shoulders if you confront your past, be it glorious or not. I guess that when they say time can heal wounds, there’s some truth in those lines. 2 years and finally I get it done with. I wonder why I never thought about this earlier. If it were a year ago or 6 months back I’d probably have drown out my problems with some other foreign substance just to evade the pain.

I guess that’s how alcoholics and potheads come along. *shrug*

Although I could’ve done more and said more, I’m pretty happy with the way things are. Like I always say, there’s a time and place for everything and I think that it’s not the time yet nor the place. Let’s see what happens after we’re done with our obligations. Although it’s only realistic to think that nothing will happen and everyone will move along quietly with the flow.

Bah, gag me already. Peace out y’all.

No comments: