Sunday, July 13, 2008

Trial

Shit… If VU keeps its word, by 8 pm, M’sian time, their databases will release the results for the finals. I am fucked. Here’s the lowdown:

Worst Case Scenario: I fucking fail everything, no chance at even taking the supplementary.

Likeliness of happening: 7/10


It’s not that my confidence in myself has taken a nose dive or anything; it’s just that it’s the truth. I felt that I had fucked everything up and it will most likely happen. I just hope hard that this isn’t the sem that I fuck everything up! Besides, I’ve been good this year! Relatively, that is.

Best Case Scenario: I pass everything. Borderline is miracle enough. Flying colors means that I probably flew to Melbourne and gave ass to every examiner.

Likeliness of happening: 4/10


I’ll give up my worst vice ever if that happens!

Most likely scenario: I fail IBC and SBM. I scrape a borderline for ITP and get a supplementary or fail outright for PFP. I get drunk in Ipoh and kill myself should the worse case scenario happen. Alright, I exaggerate.

We’ll see in 8 hours from now then. The turning point, or rather, the roadblock in my life. Peace out y’all!

No comments: