Sunday, July 6, 2008

Terror Lives On

Check this out…



That’s right, ladies and germs, Blizzard decided to get off their asses and do something besides teasing us with poor graphic demos of Starcraft II and a non-existent project that they led us to believe to be called Starcraft: Ghost. They probably thought that WoW wasn’t hauling in enough money so they probably wanted to spike the stocks up a bit by announcing Diablo III instead. The trailer looks awesome and I am honestly saying that I will pick this game up and play it. Unlike the other games that I vowed to pick up, this time I shall not be hindered by a lack of hardware!

Games that I have vowed to play but never did (or finish):

Halo 2
Super Smash Brothers
Star Wars: Republic Commando
Spiderman 2 (for the PS2)
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Final Fantasy 10
Kingdom Hearts (I and II)
Battle Beast
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (for the PC)

…and the rest escape me for now… Whatever that’s left are mostly high-end PC games.

Alrighty then, here’re a few more videos. The 1st one is a gameplay video while the other comprises of artwork that’s used in the design of the game.





Tight, eh? Hopefully you’re as stoked as I am! Let’s just hope I don’t die before they decide to release it, eh? The way Blizzard goes, I’m sure some middle-aged fanboys might just die before they lay their hands on this! Peace out y’all!

No comments: