Monday, July 14, 2008

… And Judgment

Ah man… Fuck this shit! Now I have to keep my promise!

I PASSED EVERYTHING MUTHA’UCKERS!!!

Just got 50s and 60s but who the hell gives a flyin’ fuck?! Looks like most of the people that I know did relatively well (and better than yours truly, obviously). Well, I’m one step closer to Australia. Come to think of it, me and Rushdi were discussing our academic futures and he wants to go to Canada to work and study yet I just wanna go to Australia to get VU over with. He, of course, gets a lot more foreign experience and also he gets bigger bucks in Canada. Me? I get VU done with, am miserable for a good 8-10 months there and come back and compete with the rest of these apes in a race into a slow-cooking furnace. Sounds absolutely delightful, innit?

I feel like getting out of this country but of course, being the eldest son in the family, I’ve to take care of everyone else. I always despised the fact that there’re so many people out there that have their dreams halted because of other responsibilities. Can’t believe that I will eventually be one of those people. Looks like I’ll be another goon running in a maze to a furnace.

Inside the Fire



I would say that this is quite a new song that Disturbed has recently released and the video is just gory. I just liked the song ‘cause in the beginning, I misunderstood the lyrics because, well, Disturbed is famous for singing in a particular way. So as he was singing the opening lines, something like, “Devon, she won’t go to heaven” and next few lines, I heard this instead, “Is it a lemon? Or a melon? Or is it a lemon with a twist of watermelon?”

Hey, you can’t blame a guy for trying! Besides, it fits the tune!

Ahhh… Well, I’ll be heading back to Sunway this Thursday, hopefully will catch Dark Knight in the night with these people! Peace out y’all!

No comments: