Thursday, March 6, 2008

Damn You, Conscience

Usually a conscience works in a way that it kicks in AFTER you do something that’s not so honest, good or downright legal, right? The voice of your conscience can only be heard as a reaction to your actions, innit? Fuck… I just realized yesterday that my conscience is actually the opposite. No, it’s not telling to commit crimes and the such but it actually makes a conscious effort to do GOOD. Call me a skitzo, but ‘tis the truth.

Brrh~!

*ahem*


Back In The Game


Fuck… skinning my knees had set me back a fantastic tournament held by Monash but this time, I was willing to risk it. My right knee had pretty much healed but my left still had a bit of an open wound, so I couldn’t stretch. Nevertheless, I was pumped. Shit… Last night was something else. I was jumping here and there asking for the ball and going forward for once. Damn… God knows which demon possessed me.

I even scored a goal with a huge assist from Shakir and Rushdi. They probably ran around the defense three times just to pass it to me. Lucky shot but still, I missed a few good passes previously. Choiy~ 1st goal this season and 2nd goal in my Sunway career. Hahahaha…

We’ve got another game against the Bangla fellas tonight. Last night was just a normal match with our own guys. I think I’ve actually gotten so used to these guys that I can act like a complete fool and fly around the pitch.

Fall From Grace (?)

Pyramid schemes. Most have heard of it. Some even buying the bullshit they’re selling. And all have suffered except the bastards on the top. Not the prettiest get rich quick scheme one can think of. You’ve got to be a complete idiot to do it.

Unfortunately, I have a strong distinct feeling that these two foos that also happen to be my old Ipoh friends have gotten into this. Both are smarter than this and another academically superior to the other. Yet, the base human instinct of greed does seem to strip that all away. God knows how far they’ve gone but these guys are starting to ask me for money.

I just hope that I’m wrong. Really wrong. Peace out y’all.

No comments: