Saturday, January 26, 2008

Meet The Spartans

Yup, I just watched it. I'm a sucker for these movies. In the back of my head I know it's going to be bad, yet I still watch it. Thankfully this was better than Epic Movie. It's still disgusting. It's still full of sick humour. And it sure as hell doesn't pull any punches when it comes to insults. Yeah, it's definitely the voice deep down in that pool of sarcasm of yours that just wants to scream out.

Alright~

Well, there's nothing much to say about this movie really, the plot is basically 300 meets the Wayan Brothers. Well, not that it's directed by them, but you get it. Man, screw this review. It's just outlandish. Watch it if you have spare cash or just need a laugh. It's horribly edited, though. Malaysian censors ain't no craftsmen with the almighty censor scissors, that's for sure.

I'll Tell You What's Funny...

I've lived in this area for roughly 3-4 years now. I had a vague feeling that this area was more than what it seemed. Seriously. How the hell did I miss the fact that I'm living in the nest of PAS supporters? And it seems that Keadilan area is just opposite. Now I know how CJ felt when he was ditched in Ballas territory. This banner on one of the houses gave it away. Laugh, point or yell at this, I don't really care. I just found it silly and humorous. Peace out y'all.

No comments: