Friday, January 4, 2008

Welcome, Ladies and Gents

Welcome indeed, to another sappy new year. For those who have made new year's resolutions, good luck! For those who didn't, good show! Alright, some numbskulls wouldn't understand what was all thatr but anyways, here we are in 2008! Although some of us are still plaugued by events from yesteryear, rest easy knowing that it's never too late as long as there is still time. It's the beginning of the year and there's still plenty of time left to amend things gone wrong and the such.

This post doesn't really have much points to throw around, 'cept maybe some recent events that have happened in the nation (which most if not, all readers, if there are any, don't care about).

*cough*

I got a letter from VU yesterday and it was really old stuff. It was stamped by the post office on New Year's Eve but the contents were my pre-supplementary exam results. Kinda freaked me out a bit when I saw that my ADM grade was still a N and not a P until I looked at the date the paper was printed.

Hmm... I really want to watch AVP2 but I can't seem to get a posse together and go watch it. Worse comes to worse, I'll have to drag my brother or my three best friends, me, myself and I to go watch it.

School has recently been reopened again, much to my brother's delight, due to the fact last year was his last year in high school. He even wanted to ride up to SMI and sit at the bus stop laughing at those guys still going to school. Heh heh heh... Maybe some of you have thought about it, especially those who particularly disliked their school days. I didn't think about it, mostly because I just wanted to get the hell outta that place. There were good teachers that students all liked, particularly our Add Maths teacher. Really nice guy. Got promoted to be the afternoon supervisor in a school miles away from Seri Putera. I can't sing much praise for the other teachers, especially those in the higher staff postions. Damn, they're assholes. I dare say I do not regret any offence I have made towards them that actually ticked them off.

Hm, come to think of it, I should head back to SP and cause them some trouble.

*malicious grin*

Peace out y'all.

No comments: