Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ho..Hold On

Wait up just a second. Heath Ledger's freakin' dead? I can't say I'm a fan but I've wanted to watch Brokeback Mountain for a good laugh but man, this guy's young! (So was Benoit but ah, well) In case you have trouble putting the name to a face, here's how he looks like.



Woops, maybe not. This is how he'll look like potraying the Joker



Recognize him yet? The gay cowboy...?

Condolences to sobbing girls all over the world and of course his family but funnily enough, the only thing I was concerned about the issue of this homosexual cowboy riding into the sun was... well, pretty much, whether or not he finished shooting the upcoming Batman movie, the Dark Knight.

Yeah, heartless 'ol me.

I doubt the dude wanted to die knowing that he shot a superhero film last but not a lot of people have that privilege, come to think of it.

Oh, and those living nearby Indian temples, expect mountains of trash! God knows how these Indians make such a mess! Should be listed as a phenomena above all else, seriously.

Peace out y'all.

No comments: