Friday, March 30, 2007

Getting That Arrogant Streak

I definitely have got to get it in me... It's that time where I need to be confident that I can rock the roof down during VU Night... The only problem is that... Good vocalists are a bunch of extremely extremely picky bunch. Basically they watch their skills and image very well. No space to fuck up and hit wrong notes. If only I found a humble yet confident vocalist... No offense to the vocalists that I know but seriously there are some out there with huge attitude problems. Good, bad, moderate, horrific or otherwise, there are the bad seeds and the good ones. Just got to leave it up to the Gods of Olympus *cough* I mean, the Fates *cough* I mean, Lady Luck that we get a good one that will stack up to what we want and need... and in time as well. If needed I sure as hell will take a female vocalist and do some Faders or Veronicas songs. Ahh... Stress time again. This is CIMP Talent Night all over again... Hopefully Lady Luck will smile on us this time 'round and grant us a stellar performance. Peace out y'all!

No comments: