Sunday, March 18, 2007

Blankness

I seem to have noticed the loss of my flair and passion in blogging these days. Even as I type these words, I feel that sensation I once felt long ago ebb away from my fingertips with every stroke of the laptop's integrated keyboard. What has happened to me? Is it the lack of excitement this year? Or is it the fact that university and a void love life stripped the very last vestiges or scraps of my humanity? Damned if I know. I hope one day something worth blogging about appears. Something of a grand significance might happen to me this year. If I try hard enough, I guess it will. Ah well, I guess all I have to do now is to enjoy what I have... Like this video! =D



Terribly hilarious ending of Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny. Just watch it. Peace out y'all.

No comments: