Saturday, March 3, 2007

Freakin' Ass Jockies!

3 reasons I am pissed:

1. My BS lecturer is incompetant

I think I must have not bitched about someone this bad before. Maybe I have, like Mr Chen, but ah well, he did gimme a credit for IDC. Muahahaha... My BS lecturer... Uhhh man... For now, I have no qualms with his personality. Here's a metaphor on how his lectures are. It's more like how he delivers lectures... Imagine a doctor giving you pills... Except he's trying to jab it into your bloodstream via a teeny-weeny syringe. Yeah. That bad. I will need nothing short of a divine miracle to get me outta this one. Or just nigh-infinite patience and discipline to study my arse for this BS.

2. Mum wants me to make peace with him

I told my mum that this dude was a real hardcore Buddhist. He has pictures of Buddha, some other Buddhist stuff in his room and moved his room furniture and apparatus and all that jazz. Why? Feng Shui purposes. Sure it has been somewhat proven true and some bitch's been making money off this whole thing. Anyway, she thinks I can get through to him because of my ex-monk background and that I have this profound knowledge of Buddhism and all that jazz. That approach MIGHT work. I'm just afraid he might view it as a RELIGION than a PHILOSOPHY of life as we've all been taught. As most of you guys know, I ain't a fan of religion. ANY religion. So, no offense to any specific religion, just voicing my opinion. Seriously gonna have a tough time fulfilling her wishes. Ah well, you'll never know until you try.

3. Guitar shop closed down before I could get a guitar stand

Few days back, I was asking around that shop about a guitar stand for my bass guitar. Costed about RM 35. So I thought, "Maybe later". Maybe I could ask Danny or Jospeh for better deals when I see them but keep forgetting about it when I see them. Anyways, I went to Pyramid on Friday with the usual guys and gals and we stopped by the pet store 'cause Rushdi (Shakir's friend from Dubai) wanted to check some hamster stuff. Oddly enough, the shop next to it was under renovation. There was the Watson's logo plastered all over it. Suddenly I was asking myself, "What was this place before?". Freakin ass shit, man. Just a few days when I asked about the guitar stand and now it's freakin' gone?! What the hell, man... I just hope it just shifted somewhere else in Pyramid. How could they pack up the whole place so quick? Last time I was there, all the guitars and speakers and amps were still where they used to be. Damn...

Hope 2nd week of uni is better. Seriously need to know more chicks. Chicks that are with Kang Wei and Ivan are still kinda stiff to me. Or is it just me being stiff? Ah well, I got time to get my groove. Peace out y'all!

No comments: