Wednesday, December 30, 2009

She Cold Stabbed Me

Yeah, just got my ass back from Melaka. Amazing food. Better than Ipoh, especially the ais kacang and the cendol. Damn son... cheaper too! But the chicken rice balls... meh... like that la. It's not exactly as played out as Pui Yee tells me.

Finally replaced my bokken from Melbourne with another similar black one that I saw while walking down Jonker walk. But that's another story for another time, in another post.

So I came back with a headache that's been with me since that morning, all the way in the train ride and all the way back here. So right after dinner, popped a double of Panadol and dozed off.

My next memory is that I had a dream of my ex. We were driving in a suburban area in a convertible. No reason, we were just there. Suddenly, next most vivid moment in the dream was me, adjusting the rear view mirror and I felt her move suddenly, I moved my hand in the way to block it and she plunged a syringe right into my outstretched palm. I saw a sort of green liquid in there. Transparent, somewhat neon-like and she pushed down on the plunger. Somehow I knew that was poison and next thing I knew, I reached across her with my free hand, opened her door and kicked her out.

I sped off and headed towards the hospital where I saw an old friend and his brother. I waved to them, went in, and parked. For some reason, all of my Melbourne friends were there with my ex and they were all asking why I was there 'cause they were there visiting another friend of mine that in reality, they didn't know. When I saw my ex, I was prepared to defend myself in case she had another trick to pull on me but I felt seriously weak from the previous shot she gave me.

The next few things were a bit fuzzy but suddenly said the reason why she did was because I never did the things she wanted and never took her to the places that she wanted to go. I remember holding her hands and saying that I will take her wherever she wanted to go, she just had to ask.

Next thing I knew, I stumbled into the hospital, looking for the right counter to talk to. Eventually I reached the right one and I succumbed to the poison and found myself on the floor. I woke up, in the dream, next to my other hospitalized friend.

And then here I am, typing this out. Wonder what the hell does this all mean.

Btw, was anyone on Fly.Fm around 9.10 pm last night? Yours truly got on radio! =D Hahahaha...

Anyways, I'm out. Enjoy your holidays.

Peace.

No comments: