Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2nd Thoughts on This Chapter

As I sat down in the tram on the way back home earlier today, a sudden, yet slight pang of sadness struck, as I realized that I have a bit over a week left in this country.

It hasn't become that apparent when I'm having fun these few days with Shevoune, Palm and Elly, and sometimes Sarah. Oh, and Pui Yee of course.

There will be some I shall sorely miss. Some that I am glad I will most probably never see again.

I came here dreading this country, counting down the days I will leave here, but as always, I have grown accustomed to this country, and grown to love it for it's ability to set some parts of me free, for it's imperfections, and for it's acceptance of those imperfections.

I will miss it for everything that M'sia isn't.

Like what? Oh... I don't know... non-flat-chested chicks... That's like, on top of the list. I'll leave it at that. I shudder to think the shit I'll deal with when I get back.

I think it'll feel something like losing a sense.

Maybe I'm exaggerating now, maybe it's going to be as I say it is.

But whatever it is... I'm going to try to have as much fun as I can while I can... to forget her... instead of wasting my days thinking of things that could have been, that never would have been...

I'm out.

Peace.

No comments: