Friday, December 19, 2008

So, Yeah...

I'm back in quiet 'ol Ipoh, for good. I'm done with Sunway. I'm mostly sad that finally after everything, my 3 years are up in Sunway University College and now I have to move on to Australia and then to the real world. I'm going to miss the people the most. The amazing people who have kept me laughing to the point that I wouldn't mind dying there and then because I was that happy. There is nowhere else in the world and no other people that I rather be with after being with each and every one of them after these three short years. I've seen my fair share of a sneak preview of every facet of life. I have seen love, found, lost and unreturned. I have seen death, my eventual one and of others. I have seen joy, found in the company of amazing individuals and in the smallest of events. I have reached the bottom, I have touched the sky. These are all but small but significant events that will be forever etched in my mind.

I have known long ago that uncertainty is certain and I leave these 3 years behind with a heavy but willing heart. Like the line goes, there is a beginning and there is an end.

So, cheers to you lads. Shakir, Piumi, Rikaz, Rushdi, Taqi, Rahul, Altaf, Raashid, Suheil, Zabrin, Nizmi, Azhan, Azim, Zahri, Nix, Nabilah, Yaseen, Rashmi... even to those that I only had a brief time to get to know you or barely know you at all over the years... V, Aisha, Jubu, Nabeel, Hana, Yusra, Sham... You VU lads, you might not be the sharpest in wit but still I can stand you guys!

Although this is not the absolute end, I felt that writing this either way was a form of conveyance to close one chapter, which I shall label it in a extremely cliched and absoutely uncreative way, the Sunway Chronicles. If now only I can find a way to put all these links under a different section...

Whatever it is, this is it. I've reached the end of the rope for this time. It's time to catch and cling on to another. Peace out y'all.

No comments: